The Art2rives association , Salamatane and Dominique Joly invite you to the opening of the second exhibition of Montreuil en expos on March 13, 2013 from 6 p.m.
The exhibition program:
From March 13 to 31 in Salamatane. Open Friday to Sunday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, visits to the exhibition are by appointment.
– Sunday March 17, 2013 : The collage workshop is cancelled.
– Sunday, March 24, 2013 : Sylvaine Talo-Modo : Creation of carved wooden jewelry.
– Sunday, March 31, 2013 : Paw’s Boutique: Hair clip creation workshop.
The designer provides the pliers and the sewing material (and the sequins).
Registrants bring something to decorate: that is to say two or three accessories from the following list:
– cotton fabric (patterns and colors that they like) or tulle (piece of fabric: 10 x 10 cm is quite sufficient),
– a piece of ribbon (20cm is fine),
– one or more small ‘trinkets’ (beads, small toy, small pendant, a pretty button, a pin, a funny little badge, etc.)
Warning: the trinkets should not be too heavy (the lighter the better)
– a pot of nail polish in a color of your choice.
We invite you to register for the workshops by sending us an email at the following address: